- Contact Us
- Firm Overview
- Staff Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Estate Planning
- Hiring an Attorney and FAQs
- Helpful Resources
- The Basics Of a Divorce In Austin
- DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIPS IN TEXAS
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Several Key Prenuptial Agreement Benefits: Why You Should Have One Before You Get Married
- Your Pets vs. You and Your Spouse: How Courts See Pets In A Divorce Proceeding
- Finding HIdden Assets In A Divorce
- Divorce And Seniors
- Annulment and Voided: What Does It Take To Get A Marriage Declared Void
- PREPARING FOR MEDIATION
- Alimony in Texas
- Alimony in Texas Part II
- Divorce Rate In America 2012
- Hiring An Effective Attorney
- What Are The Residency Requirements To File For Divorce?
- I've Heard Texas Is A No Fault Divorce State. Is That True?
- What is a Modification?
- What Issues Can Come Up During My Divorce?
- Am I Entitled to Spousal Support
- What About Alimony?
- How Is Child Support Determined?
- How Is The Amount of Child Support Determined?
- How Much Input Will I have On My Case?
- How Much Do You Charge?
- How Much Child Support Will I Have To Pay?
- Can the Court Order Additional Child Support
"Honest, Trustworthy & Dependable. "
"We won our case. Mr. Willie's demeanor helped ease the tension and his knowledge helped us to make good choices. Even the secretary went out of her way to drop paperwork off at my home. That's going beyond the expectations!"A.S., Austin
"We Recommend Willie & Dasher All The Time."
"We recommend Willie & Dasher all the time. We tell all of our family and friends about our wonderful experience with the firm. They are awesome.!"J.S., Austin
"Eric returned my phone call the same day--that says it all...I wish I would have met Eric sooner."
"The Law Office of Willie and Dasher was straightforward, supportive, friendly, personable and provided prompt information. They are a small firm and not intimidating to work with. From the day I first contacted their offices, Eric was polite, and made me feel comfortable that I could talk to him. Also, Eric returned my phone call the same day--that says it all. Eric is very comfortable, respectful and good in court. I wish I would have met Eric sooner. When people have asked me who to use for a lawyer, I brag about being comfortable with an attorney I trust. For legal advice I recommend Eric highly. He's a great guy and cares about his clients."M.M., Austin
"Eric listens - how rare is that?!-and then provides information, options and sound guidance. I never thought I’d be a person to need a lawyer, but such is life-and I’m pleased the one I have a relationship with is Eric."
"Mr. Willie is professional, organized and responsive. Our experience was totally positive-Eric was very clear about his part, my part-what needed to be done, how to do it, what it would cost-there were no surprises. Even though I engaged Eric for a simple matter (he helped my son change his name)-Eric never treated it as anything less than important-which of course it was to us! I always felt that I had Eric’s full attention. Eric listens - how rare is that?!-and then provides information, options and sound guidance. I never thought I’d be a person to need a lawyer, but such is life-and I’m pleased the one I have a relationship with is Eric. The Law Office of Willie & Dasher couldn’t possibly do better. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else."N.G., Dripping Springs